BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MY SOUL

My photo
New Yok
Crazy Sexy Awesome Optimistic Afraid Loving Spunky Goofy Spontaneous Modest Out there Loving Chill Kind Funny Obssesive Kissable Push-over Lover Dependable Intelligent

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fuck em

"Fuck em"Im so much deeper than you. I deserve the best, since thats all I will give you. But you can never understand. Just stop for a minute, slow down. Think about what your doing, your headed towards the ground. Will you ever be ready to handle what comes with me... I want it extra personal, and extra spiritual. I want us to have that understanding you usually only have between you and yourself. At first I thought that I should change,but its not me, its you. Heartbroken I may be, the pain of lies and deciet. I still stand strong, because I know whats good for me. Not you, but me! I learned not to depend on anyone but myself, Though at the same time, I cant seem to escape this lonely feeling inside. It feels like I have been put out into the rain. I know that you must go through the rain before you can see the rainbow... But where does my rain end, does it end? Will I ever see the rainbow? I still hope that there is someone out there to aid to my trampled heart. Someone who will love me for who I am and keep his promise that he will always be my man. Only time will tell, but I know that right now I feel like im in jail. All I see is the same thing day in and day out, nothing that ever amazes me. I have yet to find that one thing that cheers me up inside. But what can I say? What can I do? What will he say? what will he do? How should I know that this one is true. All the rest used to say " I love you" but they were lieing just like every other dude. Im looking for that one who just lifts me up inside, never makes me cry. Tells me im his angel sent from above, and never heisitates to show me his affection and love. There is only one person out there for me.... is that you?"

by MizzUnderstood

I absolutely love this poem!!!! I feel like i can relate to it 100%

1 comments:

Anthoney W said...

i can dig that ms lady. I know exactly how you feel. I am lookin for a woman that can just keep it 100 wit me and not be frontin and trippin all the time if anybody knows a woman that can keep it 100 no matter what and has some sex appeal please get at me