BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MY SOUL

My photo
New Yok
Crazy Sexy Awesome Optimistic Afraid Loving Spunky Goofy Spontaneous Modest Out there Loving Chill Kind Funny Obssesive Kissable Push-over Lover Dependable Intelligent

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hurt

I feel so hurt right now! I feel like ive wasted a whole year of my life!!!! I've been with my BF for one year, ive spent probably 345 days with him out of 365 days!! We have been through so much, but he has a son, a wonderful son, but a crazy baby moma!!! Now i usually stay away from guys that have kids, not because of the kids(because i love them) but because of there crazy mothers!!! I cant even have a good day without her acting crazy!! But now since im in NY and he is in NC its gotten even crazier!!!! I come home to day and get on my facebook and this is the message in my Inbox:

hey....im sorry to come at u like this but me and shaunte are getting back together and she feel insecure about me and u...so i dont know if i can talk to u no more.

Then I go to his page and this is the facebook status:

got alot of stuff on my mind....idk if i should work it out with my baby mama or stay with janae....i love u girl but i love her too

But then i realize that this isnt even the way he talks!!!!!
So I call his grandmother and aunt, and they tell me that she broke into his email and facebook account somehow and changed it all up!!!!

Then i found out she went crazy today and took his son away and scratched up his face!!!

I dont know what to do? should i break up with him or what? Is he worth all this drama?

3 comments:

Anthoney W said...

wow ma thats crazy. It really seems like h's havin it harder than you but i know what it's like actually havin a crazy baby moms. I would dare put another girl thru that first of all. But if i was that interested in a lady i would put everything on front st. and leave it up to her to decide how things would play out ya dig. Maybe you should just give ya man a lil space for now until he works out the whole baby moms thing. But then again that is my prsonal opinion. That is if you feel he's worth keepin

Cacai M. said...

HI Janae, as for me if I were you I would have to take a weigh with this relationship(I guess this is what you're doing now), he is already far and lots of problems regarding his life. Well, I know love is a hard thing to understand but try to love also yourself. It's hard for a relationship to be far from each other especially there's this crazy ex of him. And thirdly, your family is in against with him. Well, maybe you can try to focus on your study and work more than what you did before to make you busy in order not to build-up missing him more. And let's see if you can overcome this--just give it a try for at least 6 months to one year or more if it takes time. Because family is a family and it's more than one person. So I go with the family. Well, this is just my personal opinion-- it's for you to weigh all the advises or let's say unsolicited friendly advise from me. Your pretty and ravishing that lots of guys will come after you. Open your heart and eyes. Weigh it and I know you're sophisticated enough to decide what is the best for you! God bless and have a pleasant day my friend! muahhh!

Anonymous said...

Wow...you've got a lot to think about! You have to go with your heart, but on the same hand it's only a year. If you stay, it could another and another, ect. Try not to look at it as a waste but a learning experience. Decide exactly what you are looking for in a man from maturity to personality traits and don't settle for less! I wish you the best of luck!! Let me know how it goes.