BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MY SOUL

My photo
New Yok
Crazy Sexy Awesome Optimistic Afraid Loving Spunky Goofy Spontaneous Modest Out there Loving Chill Kind Funny Obssesive Kissable Push-over Lover Dependable Intelligent

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm the shit!!!!



Ok! So I'm feeling my self right now!!! I got a Job!!! A job that I actually like! Is so hard! It's worth it though because I have great co-workers.Working is actually making me feel better about my self, because when I wasnt working, I felt like shit, I felt like I had no purpose what so ever, and I will find out in september whether or not I'm going to school this semester(cross your fingers). I cant wait till I can go about my BUSINESS!! Not having to worry about anything!!! I'm starting to not worrie about guys that much anymore! I know, finally. The only reason why i was really worried about them was because of my break-up, plus the fact that I'm in a totally different state, and have no friends and I was feeling like I NEEDED some one. But now I realize that I'm the SHIT

0 comments: