BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MY SOUL

My photo
New Yok
Crazy Sexy Awesome Optimistic Afraid Loving Spunky Goofy Spontaneous Modest Out there Loving Chill Kind Funny Obssesive Kissable Push-over Lover Dependable Intelligent

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Its been a long time!

I know its been a long time since i last blogged! I have been working so hard these past couple months! I even got a promotion! and a raise! Which is pretty good for 4 Months in a company! There have been a lot of things I have learned in the past couple of months.....

1. Trust NO ONE!
I have realized that no matter how much you think you can trust someone they can always break that trust and use it against you.
"Only trust thyself, and another shall not betray thee.” -william Penn

2.dont let anyone tell you your not good enough because in the end you always are!-Janae

3.Value Your friendships,Thats something I failed to do when I was in North Carolina. I never took the time out to call and check on them and to see how there life was going, I was always worried about all my problems, always thinking of myself. Now I wish I had those friends with me here:(

4.Work hard! It always pays off so way or another!
“A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”-Colin Powell

5.There is still some kindness leftthe world! The other day my sister had lost her wallet on her way to church. had everything in it (wallet, credit cards, debits card, money, social security card,etc.. she was so distrought because she would have to pay money she didnt have to get everything restored.....two days later she gets a fedex in the mail with her wallet! A lady had found the wallet in the mail and was kind enough to mail it to her. The lady didnt have to pick up the wallet and go out of her way to fedex it but she did it out of the kindness of her heart!.....I wish more people were that way!
6. Fight for what you want! Never back down.....dont stop until you get your intended result!
7. I dont need a man to make me happy. I always felt like I needed a boyfriend, but being single for the past few months has taught me alot about my self, showing me things that I never knew. I becoming stronger and stronger everyday.
I also met a guy! He is definately not the usual of guy that I date. He is so different and exciting and breath of fresh air!! Even if it never went passed friendship, I would always value his friendship. He just has this positive auror that is so refreshing and makes me want to do more.

0 comments: