BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MY SOUL

My photo
New Yok
Crazy Sexy Awesome Optimistic Afraid Loving Spunky Goofy Spontaneous Modest Out there Loving Chill Kind Funny Obssesive Kissable Push-over Lover Dependable Intelligent

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Haunted

I feel like i'm being haunted by the life I left behind
just when it starts to get good
the same thoughts creep back into my head
your fat....your ugly.....youll never be good enough...no one will ever love you!!!!
I wish i could control it but I cant
I cant stop the pain
I cant hide from my past....
Im trying to be good now
but the memories keep coming back
blood
smoke
tears
gunshots
screaming
evil
all coming back to me
in my thoughts....
in my dreams.....
cant seem to get rid of it
cant seem to surpress it
It wont leave..... no matter how far i go

0 comments: