BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MY SOUL

My photo
New Yok
Crazy Sexy Awesome Optimistic Afraid Loving Spunky Goofy Spontaneous Modest Out there Loving Chill Kind Funny Obssesive Kissable Push-over Lover Dependable Intelligent

Friday, June 26, 2009

Family

I'm so upset right now!!! I had been living in NC for 5 years and the whole time, my family was always trying to force me to come to NY to live and go to school. Im up here now and its like i feel like im not wanted around!. I dropped my life listening to them. At least when i was down there i had people that wanted me around and wanted to see me. Maybe i'm just being a sensitive brat right now i dont know.

1 comments:

Anthoney W said...

At the end of the day you have the last word in your life so i encourage you and everybody else who reads this to be on their own persuit to happiness and to live ur life to the fullest