BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MY SOUL

My photo
New Yok
Crazy Sexy Awesome Optimistic Afraid Loving Spunky Goofy Spontaneous Modest Out there Loving Chill Kind Funny Obssesive Kissable Push-over Lover Dependable Intelligent

Friday, June 26, 2009

Lost in life!!!!

Right now im lost in life and dont know what to do!!! I have no job, no money, no car, no clothes, im not in school!!! My life has fallen apart in the last year! I went from having everything to nothing that fast! I wish i could put everything back together again but where do i start??? I'm in a city that I know nothing about, I have no friends what so ever here and dont know make any. I'm so used to that southern hospitality, but in NY ever person I try to talk to looks at me like im a crazy person. I'm about to just jump in the Hudson river!

4 comments:

Anthoney W said...

I know exactly how you feel i am in the same situation and i have a baby due in 6 weeks

Jae said...

Omg!!! what are you gonna do?

Anthoney W said...

i dont really know yet but i have faith that something will pop up. I am def not gonna lose my head tho i've been in worse situations. Just pray and hope for a break ya dig

Nick (SBJ) said...

Yeah, New York can be cold. No need to add to the chill by jumping in the river.